We are always here for you.
To better identify your needs, please fill out the form.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
By clicking “Submit” you are giving your consent for us to contact you for the purposes described below. Your personal data will be kept for the period while your consent is in force. You can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously granted.
The collected data are processed automatically for the purpose of managing the responses to the requests made, as well as for marketing purposes (article 6 nº1 paragraph a) of the RGPD). Data may be processed by other companies with whom Strong Charon contracts data processing.
The data subject has the right to access, rectify, erase, limit the processing, oppose, portability, and complain to the supervisory authority. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who is available through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The person(s) responsible for the processing are Strong Charon, headquartered at Rua do Entreposto Industrial, 8, 2610-135 Amadora, and any of the selected companies. Those responsible for processing can be contacted through the email email@example.com.
Because your data circulate over the internet, they run the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
This channel is for reporting infringements for the purpose of handling complaints, in compliance with Law 93/2021 of 20 December.
Complaints that can be made through this channel are those relating to the following topics, in particular:
- Public procurement, food safety, public health, consumer protection, protection of privacy and personal data and security of networks and information systems.
- Breaches affecting the Union’s financial interests, as referred to in Article 325 of the TFEU and specified in the applicable Union measures.
- Breaches relating to the internal market, as referred to in Article 26(2) TFEU, including breaches of competition and state aid rules, acts in breach of corporate tax rules or practices whose objective is to obtain tax advantages contrary to the object or purpose of tax and/or company law.
- Violent crime.
- Other types of crime specifically designated in Law no. 93/2021.
- Corruption and related offences.
If the matter you wish to report and which is not related to any of these matters, you should contact us using the contact form available on this website.